I don't remember much of anything of those years,
我不记得些许这几年的事情
Kind of strange and kind of sad
有点陌生 有点悲伤
Considering all the laughs and all the tears.
想到所有那些笑声泪痕
Could it be this quiet cul-de-sac?
是因为这个安静的巷子口?
Or the cynical moon?
还是冷冷的月亮?
Could it be the neighbor's cat watching
Me from the living room?
是因为邻居客厅里那只盯着我看的猫吗?
Either way, these days I feel so strange.
不管怎样 这些天来我的感觉怪怪的
I remember you; so strange.
我想起了你 真奇怪
Do you remember me secretly?
你会不会也偷偷地想起了我呢?
So I comb the depths of the ocean floor of my memory;
所以我梳理我脑海中的记忆
grasping onto some shell, some piece
试图抓住一些贝壳 一些零星的碎片
some evidence of you and me:
那些关于你我的证据:
Sunlight streams in morning
晨光里的某个早上
Your head in the sheets
你的头蒙在床单里
Dancing naked in the living room
光着身子在客厅里跳舞
(I still practice secretly).
(呵呵 我现在还会偷偷练习呀~)
I remember you secretly.
我想起了你 偷偷的
Do you remember me secretly?
你会不会也想起我呢?
I remember you secretly.
我想起了你 这是我的秘密
Do you remember me secretly?
你会不会也秘密地想起我呢?
(有没有人和我一样觉得这首歌的曲调和《爱的供养》很像呢?)
You're a mile away
你就在远远的地方
On your island, so close
在你的孤岛上 如此接近
Doing who knows what
在做些什么
With who-knows-who
和谁在一起
Haphazard lovers don't
偶尔出现的恋人们
Seem to drown out your tune
都在关乎你的曲调中淹没了
It goes for me anyway
就是这样
I don't know about you.
那你呢?
- 专辑:Slow & Steady Seduction: Phase II
- 歌手:Anya Marina
- 歌曲:Not a Through Street