Chapter IX
The Dawn arose, the slumbers shadows have passed
破晓降临 沉睡的阴霾消散
The autumnal grace which so kindly has cast
秋天的优雅笼罩现世
It's sombre yet gracious delight on my grief
它寂寥而优美的给我的悲伤注入一丝欣喜
Enshrouded and lulled by the winters far deeper relief
却停止在深沉笼罩的冬季
As weary my days will grow from leisure apart
空虚的时光助长了我的厌倦
I shall wait for your powers renewed
我应该等你 给我重生的力量
I pray to whatever there be
我倾其所有 只为祈祷
"Let be my heart by your tenderness again imbued."
“让我的内心重新被你的温柔浸透”
→→→Cura a die renovato cedit
→→→Dolor et laetitia conjungtus est
你的治愈赐予我重生
(尽管)痛苦与欢愉交织在一起
Delightful shade was all that I dared hope for
我敢幻想的只有你令人愉悦的魅影
Thy silent charm alone remains to adore.
我能倾慕的只剩你宁静如水的魔力
- 专辑:A Sombre Dance
- 歌手:Estatic Fear
- 歌曲:Chapter IX