Across the universe-Rufus Wainwright 越过万物
Words are flowing out like endless rain into a paper cup.话语不断涌出,就象无尽的雨滴入纸杯。
They slither while they pass.它们划过时尽显其飘逸之姿。
They slip away across the universe.它们滑落着最终越过万物。
Pools of sorrow.愁积的水潭。
Waves of joy are drifting through my open mind.欢乐的浪花,都从我开放的头脑中流过。
Possessing & caressing me.刹那间拥有了我,爱抚着我。
Jai Guru de Va Om ! 永生 大师 及 天神 振旦!
Nothing's gonna change my world ! 没什么可以改变我的世界!
Images of broken light which dance before me like a million eyes.破碎的灯影(如百万双眼睛)在我面前舞着。
That call me on & on across the universe.这一切都在不断呼唤我跨越万物。
Thoughts meander like a restless wind inside a letter box.思绪象不平静的风在信箱里蜿蜒着。
They tumble blindly as they make their way.他们仓惶盲目地寻找着出路。
Across the universe.跨越过万物!
Sounds of laughter,shades of earth are ringing.欢笑的声音,地球的阴影,混合鸣响。
Through my open views inviting & inciting me.通过我开放的视野邀请及煽动着我。
Limitless undying love which shines around me.无限、永恒的爱情照耀着我。
Like a million suns,it calls me on & on.如同百万个太阳,不断呼唤着我!
- 专辑:I Am Sam (Music From and Inspired by the Motion Picture)
- 歌手:Soundtrack
- 歌曲:Across the Universe