I. Wander 徘徊
Paths of Unbound Memories
自由记忆之径
Tangled Within the Inner Depths of Love and Sorrow
紊乱于爱与悲痛的深刻之中
Untrodden by Questioning Footsteps
不曾被质问的脚步践踏
Unbroken by Deafening Silence
也不曾被震耳的寂静打破
II. See 所见
Untended Gardens of Life
荒废的生命花园
Washed Away by Rains of Death
被死亡之雨洗净
Beneath my Feet, Rivers of Blood Flow Soundlessly
我的双足之下,血液的洪流无声奔涌
Seeds of Anguish Sown in the Soil of my Blackened Heart
苦闷之种散播于渐暗的心之土壤中,慢慢发芽
III. Remember 所忆
Ripples in the Water Casting Distorted Reflections
面对水波扭曲的映像
Over a Face I shall Never see Again
我最后一次看着这脸庞
My Eternal Beauty Lost Forever to my Eyes
我的永恒之美在我眼中永久的丧失了
IV. Regret 悔恨
Only to FEel, to Touch, to Love myself Again
仅仅是再次感觉,再次触摸,再次爱着我自己
My Life, My Soul, My Entire Existence in this Dying World
我的生命,我的灵魂,我的全部于这个垂死的世界中
In Exchange for One Brief Moment of True Happiness
可否换一个真实短暂的幸福一瞬
All my Hopes and Dreams in Ruin,
我所有的希望和梦想都崩溃了
Shattered like Shards of Glass...
如镜子一般跌得粉碎
Thus I am Left to Heed the Wisdom of a Fool
被愚弄的我 如今唯有跟随我的智慧
I Fear no Shameless Victory nor Welcome Illustrious Defeat
我不屑辉煌的胜利,只求无耻的征服
My Loneliness Ever Feeding Upon the Strands of my Sanity...
而寂寞不断吞食着我精神的海岸
As for now... I shall Welcome Dreams...
of Majestic Gardens...
至于现在,我将迎接宏伟庄园的梦想
- 专辑:Love Poems for Dying Children, Act 1
- 歌手:Autumn Tears
- 歌曲:One Tender Kiss (The Lost Seasons) Prelude to the Garden of ...