Girl From The North Country
北国姑娘
If you're travelin' in the north country fair,
如果你在北国旅行,
Where the winds hit heavy on the borderline,
狂风呼啸过边境,
Remember me to one who lives there.
请代我向那个人问好,
She once was a true love of mine.
只因她曾是我的真爱。
If you go when the snowflakes storm,
假如那里已经大雪纷飞,
When the rivers freeze and summer ends,
夏日结束,河流冰封,
Please see she has a coat so warm,
请看看她的外套是否温暖,
To keep her from the howlin' winds.
能让她躲过那怒吼寒风。
Please see if her hair hangs long,
请看看她的长发是否还留着,
If it rolls and flows all down her breast.
蜷曲着垂在她胸前,
Please see for me if her hair's hanging long,
请看看她的长发是否还留着,
That's the way I remember her best.
那是我想她的最好方式。
I'm a-wonderin' if she remembers me at all,
我真想知道她是否还记得我,
Many times I've often prayed,
多少次我深深地祈祷,
In the darkness of my night,
在我黑夜忧伤的日子,
In the brightness of my day.
在我白日明晰的时候。
So if you're travelin' the north country fair,
如果你在北国旅行,
Where the winds hit heavy on the borderline,
狂风呼啸过边境,
Remember me to one who lives there,
请代我向那个人问好,
For she once was a true love of mine.
只因她曾经是我的真爱。
- 专辑:The Freewheelin' Bob Dylan
- 歌手:Bob Dylan
- 歌曲:Girl from the North Country