译BY莫须有
Bury all your secrets in my skin 把你的秘密埋葬在我心底
Come away with innocence, and leave me with my sins 漠然中离去,将我遗弃于自己的罪孽
The air around me still feels like a cage 窒死我的气息如同经年累月的牢笼
And love is just a camouflage for what resembles rage again… 爱曾是我逃避愤恨信任世界的唯一羁绊
So if you love me, let me go. And run away before I know. 如果你爱我就任我高飞远走,在我回眸前消失无踪
My heart is just too dark to care. I can't destroy what isn't there. 我的心累积阴霾难有旁骛,理想的梦魇牵羁前程
Deliver me into my Fate - If I'm alone I cannot hate 将我抛弃给凌虐的命途,我决不会心怀忿恨
I don't deserve to have you… 我从未奢求你能共担
My smile was taken long ago / If I can change I hope I never know 我的笑容早已遗弃,我只求你从未为我敞开心扉
I still press your letters to my lips 我还是把你的信轻放嘴唇
And cherish them in parts of me that savor every kiss 在每次亲吻中分解它的气息珍藏内心
I couldn't face a life without your light 我面对不了你缺席的永黯人生
But all of that was ripped apart… when you refused to fight 但将我肢解分裂的,只是你拒绝承受
So save your breath, I will not hear. I think I made it very clear. 所以珍重你馥郁的气息,我将永难重聆,我想我已经说的很明白
You couldn't hate enough to love. Is that supposed to be enough? 你的仇恨和你的爱一样无力,这些难道不足以刺激我的剧痛?
I only wish you weren't my friend. Then I could hurt you in the end. 我只希望你不曾靠近我,我早知我只会在最后伤害你
I never claimed to be a Saint… 我从未声明自己是个完人
My own was banished long ago / It took the Death of Hope to let you go
我在很久前已被放逐,我留着破灭的希望让你离开
So Break Yourself Against My Stones 你在我僵死的冷漠中粉身碎骨
And Spit Your Pity In My Soul 然后把你的怜悯唾弃与我谦卑的残躯
You Never Needed Any Help 你无需我的支撑
You Sold Me Out To Save Yourself 你当远离于我我的罹难才有意义
And I Won't Listen To Your Shame 我不会倾听你的愧疚
You Ran Away - You're All The Same 你离开我,去追寻本身的自己
Angels Lie To Keep Control… 天使靠谎言来控制...
My Love Was Punished Long Ago 你的爱就是对我恒久漫长的酷刑
If You Still Care, Don't Ever Let Me Know 若你难以释怀,不要让我得知
If you still care, don't ever let me know…
- 专辑:All Hope Is Gone
- 歌手:Slipknot
- 歌曲:Snuff