When Sorrow Embraces My Heart 当悲伤充斥我心
Love have torn us apart...爱已将我们撕裂
In the touched silence of my aching soul我抽搐的灵魂陷入沉默
A big sea of emotion is heard inside of me...内心犹如大海般汹涌
It is the fury of all flames, the rage of all winds犹如愤怒的火焰 肆虐的风暴
The anger of all sullen seas愤怒的大海
My heart cries... Cries...心在哭泣....不停地哭泣
And in that immense vastness, my heart cries在无边无际的广漠中,我心在哭泣
Cries the hopelessness, cries the pain, cries the grief绝望痛苦悲恸地哭泣着
Raised by the love that burns in my frozen heart冰冷的心中撕裂的爱被唤起
Casting fire to my glorious taciturn quietness让我的静默如置烈火
The sorrow stream my grievous eyes with water悲伤让我的泪水汹涌成河
That floods my heart, that crestfallen sea of tears我心犹如眼泪泛滥的汪洋
- 专辑:Pentacrow
- 歌手:Desire
- 歌曲:When Sorrow Embraces My Heart (Movement I)