Never Ending Night
Vocal:Jillian Aversa
Arrange:菊田裕樹
Album:第零交響師団 – <東方零響奇譚 SOPHISTICATED INSANITY>(C79)
Original:春色小径 ~CoIorful Path
translate:waleo
In the distant mountains lies a place between your world and mine 在遥远的山峰存在一个属于你我之间的世界
Where the drifting spirits come to purpose how our fates entwine那里飘荡的灵魂,让我们的命运彼此交织
Outside,the rain is falling softly as it does throughout the year,外面,雨水轻轻落下,四季不止
And from my window I behold the blossoms quietly appear.窗外,花朵悄然开放,映入眼帘
★Never-ending night,hear me crying.暗夜不息,聆听我哭泣吧
Never-ending blooms,grow.绽放不息,生长吧
Through the bitter fight I’ll be flying,凭借悲恨之战,我将会飞翔
And I won’t let go.我绝不放弃
From the shadow-land,come and find me.从那阴暗的国度,来寻找我吧
Or with shadow-dreams,flee.或带着阴暗之梦,逃避一切吧
And with orb in hand,spirit binding,手握王权,灵魂被束缚
I will set you free.★我会让你重获自由
Flowers blanket all the countryside like freshly fallen snow.繁花宛如初降之雪,绽放整个乡村
I know the answer’s waiting somewhere,as it was once long ago.我知道答案正在某处等待,仿如从前
Do you wait to cross the river frome the shores of shallow tide?你愿意从浅潮跨岸而过吗?
And what will happen to your phantom if you reach the other side? 当你到达彼岸,什么将会发生在的你的灵魂
★Repeat X2
Never-ending night
- 专辑:東方零響奇譚 ~ Sophisticated Insanity
- 歌手:第零交響師団
- 歌曲:Never Ending Night