If you see her, say hello, she might be in Tangier
如果有一天你能见到她,请帮我代好,她可能正在地中海或是别的什么地方
She left here last early spring, is livin' there, I hear
去年初春她离开此地区那里(就是上句说的地中海)生活,这是我听说的
Say for me that I'm all right though things get kind of slow
替我告诉她:我一切都好,虽然手头的事情进展缓慢
She might think that I've forgotten her, don't tell her it isn't so.
她也许以为我早已忘记她,那就让她那么以为吧,千万别说我忘不了她
We had a falling-out, like lovers often will
我们经常会像其他情侣一样彼此争吵
And to think of how she left that night, it still brings me a chill
至今想起她离开的那个夜晚,我仍然感到心寒
And though our separation, it pierced me to the heart
虽然我们身体分离,就像一把刀子刺穿了我的心脏
She still lives inside of me, we've never been apart.
但她还是一直在我的心中,彼此的灵魂从未分开过
If you get close to her, kiss her once for me
如果你靠近她,请代我吻她一下
I always have respected her for busting out and gettin' free
我尊重她所有的选择以及她获得自由的任何方式
Oh, whatever makes her happy, I won't stand in the way
只要她能幸福,我决不死缠烂打当绊脚石
Though the bitter taste still lingers on from the night I tried to make her stay.
这样痛苦的夜晚一次次的循环着,吞噬着每个痛苦夜晚的我揣摩着挽留她的各种办法
I see a lot of people as I make the rounds
我拜访了许多人
And I hear her name here and there as I go from town to town
不管是大街还是小巷,城市还是县镇,总能从别人口中听到她的名字
And I've never gotten used to it, I've just learned to turn it off
这一切无法将我释怀,于是我试着将心门关闭,不闻不问
Either I'm too sensitive or else I'm gettin' soft.
也许是我太过敏感,也许是我太过脆弱
Sundown, yellow moon, I replay the past
黄昏过后,明月挂起,所有的往昔如潮水般奔腾而来
I know every scene by heart, they all went by so fast
我和她的经历过的每一个幸福的场景,每一秒都在我脑海中徘徊着
If she's passin' back this way, I'm not that hard to find
如果她能回心转意的话,她随时都可以来找我
Tell her she can look me up if she's got the time.
最后请她是否能抽空来看看我,我很想念她,假如她有时间的话
- 专辑:Blood on the Tracks
- 歌手:Bob Dylan
- 歌曲:If You See Her, Say Hello