Buckets of rain
大雨倾盆
Buckets of tears
泪水如注
Got all them buckets comin' out of my ears.
我可以听到这所有的一切
Buckets of moonbeams in my hand,
满满的月光在我的手心
You got all the love, honey baby,
你拥有所有的爱,宝贝儿
I can stand.
我能知晓
I been meek
我温顺的
And hard like an oak
象橡树一样矗立
I seen pretty people disappear like smoke.
我看到美人儿如烟飘散
Friends will arrive, friends will disappear,
朋友会到来,也会远去
If you want me, honey baby,
当你需要我的时候,宝贝儿
I'll be here.
我会在这里
Like your smile
就像你露出微笑
And your fingertips
或指尖轻点
Like the way that you move your lips.
就像你轻轻蠕动嘴唇
I like the cool way you look at me,
我喜欢你看着我帅气的样子
Everything about you is bringing me Misery.
你带给我一切的苦难
Little red wagon
红色的小旅行车
Little red bike
红色的小自行车
I ain't no monkey but I know what I like.
我也不是没有花招,但我知道我要什么
I like the way you love me strong and slow,
我喜欢你坚定而又缓缓地爱着我
I'm takin' you with me, honey baby,
我要你和我一起,宝贝儿
When I go.
当我离去的时候
Life is sad
生命充满悲伤
Life is a bust
生命是破碎的
All ya can do is do what you must.
所有你能够做的就是你必须什么
You do what you must do and ya do it well,
你做你要做的并要做的很好
I'll do it for you, honey baby,
我会为你去做,宝贝儿
Can't you tell?
能否告诉我你要什么?
- 专辑:Blood on the Tracks
- 歌手:Bob Dylan
- 歌曲:Buckets of Rain