I know i said i love you but i'm thinking i was wrong,
我知道我说过我爱你 但是我想我错了
I'm the first to admit that i'm still pretty young,
我先来承认吧
And i never meant to hurt you when i wrote you 10 love songs.
我从来没想过要伤害你 而且我还给你写过10首情歌
But a guy that i could never get cause his girlfriend was pretty fit
那个我得不到的男子 他的女朋友跟他很配
And everyone who knew her loved her so.
认识她的人都那样喜欢她
And i made you leave her for me and now i'm feeling pretty mean,
我逼你为我离开了她 我现在才觉得这件事上我很卑鄙
But my mind has fucked me over more times than any man could ever know.
不过要知道任何男人都不会明白我的心里时怎样无数次地翻腾过
Maybe i should give up, give in.
也许我该放弃了 放弃
Give up trying to be thin.
放弃 不在坚持这么瘦
Give up and turn into my mother,
放弃 变成我妈那样的女人
God knows i love her.
上帝证明 我是爱我妈的
And i'm sorry to which ever man should meet my sorry state.
我像所有的被我伤害的男人道歉
Watch my steady lonesome gait and beware
看着我孤独的踱步 小心一点
I will never love a man cause love and pain go hand in hand
我再不会爱上任何人了 因为爱和痛苦总是牵手而至
And i can't do it, again.
我没法再承受一次了
So we stayed up late one night to try and get our problems right,
于是有天晚上我们坐下来 试着解决我们的问题
But i couldnt get into his head just what was going through my mind,
但是 我就是没法让他明白我的想法
And i think he knew where i was going, he put bryan adams on
但是我要做的决定他却明白 他放bryan adams的歌
I think he thinks it makes me weak but it only ever makes me strong,
我觉得他以为这首歌会让我崩溃 可它却让我更加坚定了
I've got this friend and he sounds just like him,
我有个朋友跟他一个语气
And he's the man I'd leave you for, the man that i just adore like you.
他是那种我会愿意为他离开你的人 一个我会像爱你一样爱他的人
The same man he turns to me, says 'i've got to tell you how i feel,
就是这么个男人 突然对我说,' 我觉得我必须要告诉你我的感觉,
If god could make the perfect girl for me it would be you'
如果上帝赐我一个完美的女孩 那么她一定是你'
And my god told me not tell about how much do you love your fella.
上帝还说让我别告诉你我多爱你
I don't know more every day
我每天都越来月茫然
Not in this new romantic way.
不会在这种新的浪漫方式里
I'll always be your first love, you'll always be my first love.
我会永远是你第一个爱人, 你也会永远是我第一个爱上的人
But i'm sorry to which ever man should meet my sorry state
但是 我还是要像所有我伤害的人道歉
Watch my steady lonesome gait and beware,
看着我孤独的踱步 小心一点
I will never love a man cause love and pain go hand in hand, and i can't do it again.
我再也不会爱上别人 因为爱总是跟痛苦牵手而来 我再也没法承受
I will never love a man cause i could never hurt a man, not in this new romantic
Way.
我再也不会爱上别人 因为我在也无法像这样伤害一个人 绝对不会以现在这么浪漫的方式
- 专辑:My Manic And I
- 歌手:Laura Marling
- 歌曲:New Romantic (Explicit)