Alison
艾莉森
Oh it's so funny to be seeing you after so long, girl.
哦,这么长时间后又见到你真有意思
And with the way you look I understand
而且从你的反应中明白
that you were not impressed.
你对我没有什么印象
But I heard you let that little friend of mine
但我听说你让我的那个小朋友
take off your party dress.
脱掉你的晚会礼服
I'm not going to get too sentimental
我不打算过分煽情
like those other sticky valentines,
就像那些缠绵的情人节
'cause I don't know if you've been loving some body.
因为我不知道你是否一直在爱着某人
I only know it isn't mine.
我只知道那个人不是我
Alison, I know this world is killing you.
艾莉森,我知道整个世界正在扼杀你
Oh, Alison, my aim is true.
哦,艾莉森,我的方向正确无比
Well I see you've got a husband now.
呵呵,我明白你现在有了丈夫
Did he leave your pretty fingers lying
他往你的纤细漂亮的手指上
in the wedding cake?
戴上了结婚钻戒了吗
You used to hold him right in your hand.
你以前常常用手挽住他的臂膀
I'll bet he took all he could take.
我敢打赌他获得了一个男人所能获得的一切
Sometimes I wish that I could stop you from talking
有时候我希望自己能阻止你的滔滔不绝
when I hear the silly things that you say.
当我听到你说过去那些愚不可及的事情时
I think somebody better put out the big light,
我想最好有人来熄灭那盏明灯
cause I can't stand to see you this way.
因为我不能看见你这副模样
Alison, I know this world is killing you.
艾莉森,我知道整个世界正在扼杀你
Oh, Alison, my aim is true.
哦,艾莉森,我的方向正确无比
My aim is true.
我的方向正确无比
- 专辑:My Aim Is True
- 歌手:Elvis Costello
- 歌曲:Alison