这是终点我的朋友这是终结
This is the finish my friend, this is the end.
这是一场革命 他是一个平民的报复
it's a revolution, it's a civillian revenge.
没有必要离开 也没有必要看你的电视
There's no need to move, or adjust your television.
每当一个时代死去 另一个时代便开始它的脚步
Whenever an era dies, another era begins.
这些美国的争吵 这些美国的战争
These American fights, these American wars.
这些美国的条纹 这些美国的星星
These American stripes, these American stars.
这些美国的牢笼带着美国的栅栏
but these American cages have American bars.
我们渴望知道真相 我们朝着你们走去
We hungered for truth so we headed for y'all.
高楼崩毁 桥梁坠落
Towers are crumblin', bridges are fallin'.
限制在崩溃 秩序在重建
limits are fadin', the normal is borin'.
看哪 时间再向前走去
Looking at time move progressively forward;
岁月在我面前消逝
Looking at days just vanish before me
你想要一辆奔驰 但你却穷到买不起
You wanted a benz, but you couldn't afford it.
现在你被人干掉 你的脚被扔在厕所
Now you were killed to put your foot in the (toilet.)
这是一个疯狂的决定 但决不后退
It's a different of madness, and never look backwards.。
准备迎接灾难 这是危机的开始
But this is a crisis, prepare for disater.
开始蔓延的消息
Start spreading the news,
我今天就要离去
I'm leaving today,
我想成为它的一部分
I want to be a part of it,
纽约 纽约 纽约
New York, New York, New York.
中断 中断9 中断中断1 9
Breaker breaker 9, breaker breaker 1,9.
请你把话务员叫来
Could you please get an operator on the phone line.
这不是骚乱 这只是比骚乱更为严重的方式
This is not a riot, it's way much more than that;
人们就要死了 我们在受到攻击
These people are dyin', we are under attack.
等等 让我叫你回来 等等 让我拿到我的武器
Wait, let me call you back. Wait, let me get my stack
因为我们不是在胡说 是我们在战斗中回归
Cuz we aint taking shit, so therefore we're fightin' back.
我们的坚守不是为了等待一个9 1 1 9 9
We aint waitin' on the line for one 9, 1, 1, 9, 9;
无论是谁 我都没有时间听你胡说八道
Whatever man, I aint got time for all this nonsense,
敌人的回应 并非我们家里的电话拨号
Enemy responses, aint a dial tone in our home on the continent
把我从绷带里解脱 让着钢铁丛林埋葬我们的狂暴
Got me in these bandages, this jungle(that's our blunderin')
我们只是睡着了 他们丧失意识 因为他们只是睡了
Man I swear they sleepin', they unconscious, or they slumberin'.
我们如何打破平静 去抢回属于我们的东西
It's how we break the peace to get a piece of what we goin' to get
行动吧 尽管现在我们不知道怎么做 但是我们会进行到底
Act like we new to this, act like goin' run with it
让他们这些白痴知道我们来了
Let them know we run this shit
让他们知道你对这个国家的
and let them just how you feel the way your country is
现在请看 毁灭是多么的美丽
Now look how beautiful destruction is
开始蔓延的消息
Start spreading the news,
我今天就要离去
I'm leaving today,
我想成为它的一部分
I want to be a part of it,
纽约 纽约 纽约
New York, New York, New York.
- 专辑:E.P.I.C. (Every Play Is Crucial)
- 歌手:B.o.B
- 歌曲:New York New York