o my love's like a red,red rose
心上的人儿啊,你像玫瑰红艳艳
that's newly spring in june:
六月花苞才乍现
o my love's like the melodie
心上的人儿啊,你像歌儿那样甜
that's sweetly play'd tune.
曲调悠扬美如仙
as fair art thou,my bonnie lass.
你像花儿那样美,漂亮的人儿
so deep in love am i:
爱你深深在心间
and i will love thee still,
我爱你啊到永远,亲爱的人儿
my dear, till a'the seas gang dry.
直到四海都枯干
till a'the seas gang dry,my dear,
直到四海枯干啊,亲爱的人儿
and the rocks melt wi'the sun;
直到烈日化顽岩
o i will luve thee still, my dear,
我爱你啊到永远,亲爱的人儿
while the sands o'life shall run.
今生今世心不变
and fare thee week,my onlu luve!
让我道别说再见,我唯一的宝贝
and fare thee awhile!
分别只是一瞬间
and i will come again,my luve,
我会回到你身边,我的宝贝
tho'it were ten thousand mile.
即使路途万里远
- 专辑:Think Caprice
- 歌手:Caprice
- 歌曲:A Red, Red Rose