Via:@O2DNA
It seems as good a day as any
看上去这是很适合
To start my trek across the ocean
开始我横跨海洋的路程的一天.
With no funds for ship or sail
没有钱去坐船或者迎风扬帆
I’ll use my legs and my devotion.
那么我就靠我的双脚和执著.
An aqua bike will be my vessel
用一个水中自行车来当我的交通工具
And high adventure the land I seek
我寻找探险的地方
So farewell friends who’ve come to gather
所以再见所有前来聚会的朋友们
Waving hankies, tear on cheek, oh...
挥挥手绢, 泪流脸颊, 哦...
It’s a long long way to go on a pedalo, a pedalo...
在脚踏船上将有一段很长很长的路要走
My joy was surging, spirit soaring
我的欢乐在迸发, 我的精神在焕发
The sky was huge, the sea was placid
天如此高远, 海如此宁静
But soon my vim was somewhat dimmed
但是很快我开始有些黯淡
By bucketloads of lactic acid.
我的肌肉开始酸痛
and then a ship took me aboard
然后一艘船邀请我上去
Was full of whiskey and hearty sailors
船上满是威士忌和热情的水手
I rested up, then pedaled onwards
我好好的休息了一会, 然后继续踩着脚踏船前行
Once I found out they were whalers
因为我发现他们是捕鲸者
It’s a long long way to go on a pedalo, a pedalo...
在脚踏船上将有一段很长很长的路要走
I saw a mermaid, thwarted pirates
我看见了一条美人鱼, 我击退了海盗
Wrestled sea squids, this and more
我和乌贼搏斗, 等等等等
But as I ponder that horizon
但是当我看着地平线
I fancy someone moved the shore,
我幻想有人移动了海滩
oh… Hope can come, and hope can go
哦, 希望会来, 希望也会走
But for the most part seems to go
但是似乎总是走得比来得多
But still I huff, and still I puff
但是我仍然努力, 我仍然努力
On my yellow pedalo
在我的黄色脚踏船上
It’s a long long way to go on a pedalo, a pedalo...
在脚踏船上将有一段很长很长的路要走
- 专辑:Try Fly Blue Sky
- 歌手:The Heart Strings
- 歌曲:Pedalo