Part I
I was born and raised by the sea, shy yet proud,
我生在海边,海洋将我抚养成人
Learned to stay away from the crowd
孤独地成长 远离人群
In my home, my lighthouse...
我的家 就是那座灯塔....
101 steps, round and dound
新年前夜 我走下101级回旋阶梯
New Years Eve, one night in the town
参加小镇上的派对
Can change one life into eternity...
那夜彻底改变了我的命运
...
All I could see, her eyes,
我凝视着她的双眸
We got caught in the moment, all of the night
我们沉醉此刻
Taken beyond all lines,
越过界限
In silence leaving 'em all behind
在寂静中 忘记了其他的一切
She had found the sails, for the following night
她告诉我 明晚就要远航
The town, for her, was getting way too small
这个小镇容不下她的梦
She promised to be mine
她承诺一定会回来
Forever, ...for that one night...
然后我们永不分开
Moments, passion, small defeats
一夜欢宵尽
Concealed emotions, found in me
我产生了从未有过的情感
"You gave life to a brand new me..."
“正是你赋予了我新生...”
Crossing the wintry fields,
次日 我离开小镇 走在冰原中
The first hour of morning light
朝阳刚刚升起
Warmed by the flame inside,
心中的火苗温暖着我
The lasting memory of the ending night
昨夜发生的一切我今生难忘
I never had a chance to stop what hit me...
忽然一不留神我被袭击了
What broke my bones and mauled me...
我受了重伤 头骨粉碎
After hours of deep, unwilling sleep... in a cold shelter
Fell back in the dark, and the hours of the day passed...
我渐渐失去知觉 在昏迷之中 一天就这么过去了
A nightmare awakes me, blinking light!
噩梦将我惊醒 梦里是闪烁的灯光
There's no guide, blind ships in the night
航船没有灯光的指引 在黑暗中航行
Oh blood red moon, eat away the night
噢 血红色的月亮 请吞噬那黑暗
Darkness covers my lonely soul,
黑暗掩盖了我寂寞的灵魂
No one to feed the dying light...
仅存的一点光亮正逐渐消退
Part II
Good morning, oh dreadful day.
新的一天 被恐惧笼罩着
I prayed the moon had lit the sea instead of me...
我祈祷月光照亮了那无尽的黑海
For the sails of night,
昨夜的那艘航船
"Please tell me everything's alright..."
“请告诉我一切安好”
My voice in the room broke the silence,
我的声音打破了教堂的寂静
Everybody killed me with their eyes...
所有人都转过身 用憎恨的眼光看着我
What I was to hear made the people cry,
我依稀听到人们在啜泣
Impossible for me to keep the tears inside
我意识到了什么 泪水喷涌而出
"All on the board White Pearl I have died,
“白珍珠号上 乘客全体丧生
Coastal reef have tolled their lives
岸边的礁石夺走了他们的生命
And you are the light of the night..."
而你本应是夜里的明灯...”
One thing, I remember, before I fell on the ground...
在我被打倒之前 我依稀记得一件事
Although I never saw the face,
虽然我没看到袭击者的脸孔
A name was inked in his arm...
但他的名字印在他的手臂上
Love can be like poetry of demons, or maybe
爱情就像是魔鬼的诗篇
God loves complex irony?
或是上帝在故意捉弄我?
The family name stated I had seen before...
这个姓氏 我之前见过
Written on her front door...
就在那个女人的家门上
"Silence in the courthouse!"
“法庭肃静!”
A presence in the room,
在我身后不远处
We both could feel the father of her unborn child and me.
就坐着那个女人未出生孩子的父亲
"All on the board White Pearl I have died,
“白珍珠号上 乘客全体丧生
Coastal reef have tolled their lives
岸边的礁石夺走了他们的生命
And I was the guild light"
而我本是夜里的明灯”
Back in my tower, run, run, run
焦急地飞奔回我的灯塔
Light is out,
灯确实是灭的
I hope to see black oceans beneath rise and swallow me
绝望的黑潮涌上我心头
Part III
One step will take me back inside,
站在塔顶的边缘 后退一步我就能继续活下去
another sees my end,
而前方则是一片汪洋
No one can love a man who guarded the light,
但这个守塔人再也不会得到任何关爱
(Guarded the light, one faithful night)
Flaming eyes I must confront before I am stated free
在所有人的怒视之下 我被无罪释放了
Defining innocence is hell,
然而被证明清白 对我来说就是地狱
after all that has past...
回想那难忘的一夜
Building new walls inside my eternal night...
发生过的一切 都是我自己的错
Although they took my heart and dried me up
虽然他们已经带走了我的心 我的泪水
Sometimes I still bleed...
但我却仍在泣血
Show me the way (show me the way)
照亮我的道路
The light will show me a way on the grisly reefs
只有灯塔能照亮我今后的道路
Too many dead ends I see
我仍看不到任何希望
No soul can save me
没有人能拯救我
The respect I lost, the measure of a man...
我失去了一切 即使是最基本的尊敬
Part IV
10 000 steps down, round and round
身后是一万级阶梯 迂回曲折 (此处用一万级阶梯表示没有后路)
One night at the town and I'm hell bound
在小镇上度过的那晚 让我坠入了地狱
Black oceans beneath come and swallow me
我纵身跃下 漆黑的海水 请将我吞噬
All on the board White Pearl had died,
白珍珠号上 乘客全体丧生
Coastal reef come claim my life
岸边的礁石 请夺走我的生命
Black oceans beneath
眼前的无尽黑海
My little tower, seal my fate
灯塔照出了我的命运
Help me pay back, end their hate
请帮我赎罪 抹去他们的仇恨
Black oceans beneath
眼前的无尽黑海
One direction, down, down, down
垂直坠落 没有退路
Pitch black night for my old town
我最后瞥一眼那个被黑暗笼罩的小镇
Black oceans beneath shall now swallow me
漆黑的海水 请吞噬我的生命
...
I here by commit my life to the deep,
我将我的生命献给这无尽的深海
to be turned into corruption
身体逐渐腐烂
looking for the resurrection of the body,
寻找着救赎与重生
when the Sea shall give up her dead
海洋放逐丧生者的灵魂
and the life of the world to come, through our Lord,
死人的复活 及来世的永生
Amen.
阿门
- 专辑:Reckoning Night
- 歌手:Sonata Arctica
- 歌曲:White Pearl Black Oceans...