译BY莫须有
By day I sleep, at night I weep!
我整日安眠,我彻夜哭泣!
O Death, come near me!
噢死亡,走近我!
Be the one for me, be the one (the one) who stays.
请你成为唯一一个,唯一愿为我驻足之人。
My rivers are frozen, and mischosen,
我的生命之河已然冻结,流向歧途,
and the shadows around me sickens my heart.
萦绕着我的阴影摧垮了我的内心。
O Death, come near me,
噢死亡,请靠近我,
and stay (by my side). Hear my silent cry!
留下来(陪在我身旁)。聆听我无声的悲泣!
In sadness I'm veiled, to the cross I am nailed,
我被窒死在怅惘中,钉在无法挣脱的十字架上,
and the pain around me freezes my world.
痛苦缠绕着我蒙霜的世界。
My cold world...
我冷酷的世界...
In life I've failed,
这生活中我一无所获
for years I've wailed.
年复一年我独自恸哭
Frozen in time... left behind...
被时光冰封...和遗忘...
The rapture of grief is all to find...
我凝神搜索到的只有悲伤...
The rapture of grief is all!
我所沉溺的,只有无尽的酸楚!
Behind the shadow of life the lost hopes are grieving.
在生命的阴影中,遗失的希望令人扼腕.
I seek the night and hope to find love...
我在黑夜中搜索,企盼着爱能垂怜...
So I drown in the silence of lifes short eternity.
我溺死在这寂寥孤单的生活中,看似短暂,却是我的永恒.
The tears fills the void in my heart astray...
泪水注满我迷途的心中的空虚感...
Embrace me now, delightful ease!
请此刻紧拥我,令人愉悦的轻松!
Give me a world of wonderous peace!
赐我一个静谧无比的世界!
Calm the desperate scream in my heart!
来冷却我心中绝望的尖啸!
O Death, come near me,
噢死亡,请靠近我,
save me from this empty, cold world!
带我离开这个空洞而冷酷的世界!
O Life, you have killed me,
生活,是你谋杀了我,
so spare me from this couldron of misery!
而今我只求将我从这无尽的烦恼中赦免!
In life I cry, away I fly...
在生命中我恸哭,此时我将远走高飞...
Chosen to fall within these walls.
在这樊笼之中我选择沉沦。
The rapture...
我所沉溺的...
The rapture of grief is all!
我所沉溺的,只有无尽的酸楚!
Oh, shed a tear for the loss of innocense,
噢,为遗失的无瑕洒落一滴眼泪
for the forsaken spirits who aches... in us.
为了那遗弃的灵魂,被我们身体所禁锢而郁郁寡欢。
Cry for the heart who surrenders to pain,
为屈服于痛楚的心灵纵情哭泣,
for the solitude of those left behind!
为了所有被遗忘的人内心的孤独!
Behold the pain and sorrow of the world,
望向这无望而无奈的世界,
dream of a place away from this nightmare.
期冀一块乐土,远离于噩梦之外。
Give us love and unity, under the heart of night.
给予我们爱与归属,在这夜色包裹的心灵深处,
O Death, come near us, and give us life!
噢死亡,请靠近我,给予我新生!
I this world of pain I am better of dead!
在这悲痛的世界中我宁愿选择死亡!
Give me love, or give me... death!
赐我爱,抑或...赐我死!
O Death, come near me!
噢死亡,请靠近我!
I have summoned you!
我在召唤着你!
- 专辑:Arcane Rain Fell
- 歌手:Draconian
- 歌曲:Death, Come Near Me