Now that you have gone away
现在你已经不在了
I feel so cold, why did I stay?
我觉得很冷,我该何去何从?
Remember, I'll remember your face so pale
请记住,我会铭记你那苍白的脸庞
When you left me on that gloomy day...
铭记你离我而去的那个阴郁的日子
Time goes by, memories are mine
时光荏苒,记忆仍旧
Still waiting for the moment I'll see you again
我依然在等待我们重逢的那一刻
Times are changing, memories are fading
斗转星移,记忆枯萎
I'm waiting for another chance
我依然再等待另一次机会
To tell you belong to me
去告诉你:你属于我
One day
总有一天
I know we'll meet again
我知道我们会重逢
Under the Iron Sky
在那钢铁苍穹下
I'm still praying the stars
我仍在向满天繁星祈祷
to give me hope and little signs.
给我希望和预兆
My heart is lying, my love for you is not dying.
我在自欺欺人,我知道我还爱着你
I'm waiting for another chance
我依然再等待另一次机会
to tell you belong to me
去告诉你:你属于我
One day
总有一天
I know we'll meet again
我知道我们会重逢
Under the Iron Sky
在那钢铁苍穹下
- 专辑:Under the Iron Sky
- 歌手:Kaiti Kink Ensemble
- 歌曲:Under the Iron Sky (Extended)