I see trees of green, red roses too看那绿树与红花
I see them bloom for me and you我觉得他们是为我和你而盛开
and I think to myself what a wonderful world.我对自己说:多么美好的世界!
I see skies of blue and clouds of white我看到蓝天与白云
the bright blessed day, the dark sacred night 明亮的被祝福的白昼与深色的神圣的夜晚
and I think to myself what a wonderful world.我对自己说:多么美好的世界!
the colors of the rainbow so pretty in the sky天空中彩虹的颜色可爱极了
are also on the faces of people going by人们脸上的表情也是一样
I see friends shaking hands saying how do you do我看到朋友握手相问:你好吗?
they're really saying I love you.其实他们是在说:我爱你
I hear babies cry, I watch them grow我听见那婴儿初啼,我看到他们成长
they'll learn much more than I'll never know他们会学到更多我从来不懂的事
and I think to myself what a wonderful world我对自己说:多么美好的世界
yes I think to myself what a wonderful world. 于是,我对自己说:多么美好的世界!
- 专辑:超完美婚礼
- 歌手:群星
- 歌曲:What a Wonderful World