Oh let the sun beat down upon my face, stars to fill my dream
就让阳光洒满我的脸,星辉照亮我的梦
I am a traveler of both time and space, to be where I have been
我漫游于时空之中,回到那曾经熟悉的地方
To sit with elders of the gentle race, this world has seldom seen
和那些恬淡的老人同坐,这在世间已是少见
They talk of days for which they sit and wait and all will be revealed
他们谈论着那些于座而待的日子,期待着一切天光大白的到来
Talk and song from tongues of lilting grace, whose sounds caress my ear
那些自舌尖而来的,轻快优雅的谈话抑或曲子,轻抚着我的耳朵
But not a word I heard could I relate, the story was quite clear
没一个词能联系到一起,可这故事十分清楚
Oh, oh.
Oh, I been flying... mama, there ain't no denyin'
我一直在飞,妈妈,不要拒绝
I've been flying, ain't no denyin', no denyin'
我一直在飞,妈妈,不要拒绝 不要
All I see turns to brown, as the sun burns the ground
天色微黄,夕阳映红了天幕
And my eyes fill with sand, as I scan this wasted land
我的眼里满是沙子 但我却在扫视着这荒蛮的土地
Trying to find, trying to find where I've been.
试着找回 找回我身在何方
Oh, pilot of the storm who leaves no trace, like thoughts inside a dream
暴风雨里的飞行员已无踪迹,就像梦里的幻想
Heed the path that led me to that place, yellow desert stream
注视着那条指引我的道路,去到那个黄沙漫天的地方
My Shangri-La beneath the summer moon, I will return again
我心中的世外桃源便在这夏月之下,我亦会再回来
Sure as the dust that floats high and true, when movin' through Kashmir.
沙尘漫天飞,穿过了克什米尔,
Oh, father of the four winds, fill my sails, across the sea of years
四方的风神,鼓起我的风帆,穿越经年之海
With no provision but an open face, along the straits of fear
在那张没有防备而坦率的面容上,一路伴随着恐惧的困境
Ohh.
When I'm on, when I'm on my way, yeah
当我启程,走上我的路
When I see, when I see the way, you stay-yeah
当我明白 明白你为何留下来
Ooh, yeah-yeah, ooh, yeah-yeah, when I'm down...
ooooooooooooooooooooo.......当我一路走下去
Ooh, yeah-yeah, ooh, yeah-yeah, well I'm down, so down
我一路走下去,就这样走下去
Ooh, my baby, oooh, my baby, let me take you there
我的宝贝 我多想把你带到这
Let me take you there. Let me take you there
让我把你带到这儿,带回我的身边
- 专辑:Latter Days: The Best of Led Zeppelin Vol.2
- 歌手:Led Zeppelin
- 歌曲:Kashmir