So, so you think you can tell Heaven from Hell
如此说来,你自以为可以区分天堂与地狱?
Blue skies from pain
区分伤痛与忧郁的天空?
Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
区分绿茵和冰冷的铁轨?
A smile from a veil?
看到面纱下的笑容?
Do you think you can tell?
你以为你能做到吗?
And did they get you to trade your heroes for ghosts?
还有,他们是否曾让你以英雄交换鬼魂?
Hot ashes for trees?
以炙热的灰烬交换袅袅树林?
Hot air for a cool breeze?
以滚烫的空气交换清凉的和风?
Cold comfort for change?
以无济于事的慰藉交换一场变革?
And did you exchange a walk on part in the war
你又是否愿意以战争中的配角
For a lead role in a cage?
去交换禁锢中的主角?
How I wish, how I Wish You Were Here
我多么愿你,多么愿你在此
We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl
我们不过是迷失了的灵魂 在鱼盆中游弋
Year after year
年复一年
Running over the same old ground
在这老地方庸碌奔走
What have we found?
我们又得到了什么?
The same old fears
只有如前的恐惧
Wish You Were Here
只愿你在此
- 专辑:Almost Unplugged
- 歌手:Europe
- 歌曲:Wish You Were Here